See You IRL at the Coalition Clubhouse
Let's hang out IRL (with masks and social distancing, of course).
The Coalition Clubhouse is opening up again this winter, this time in a new location in Reno on Dickerson Rd. Grand opening is November 6th!
Here's what you can do at the Clubhouse:
1) See, touch, and shop our entire line of award-winning and athlete approved skis and snowboards.
2) Rent or demo our skis and snowboards.
3) Shop a curated collection of exceptional goods from women-owned brands and artists.
4) Forgo any mansplaining that normally happens when you shop for skis.
5) Feel good and do good when you purchase anything from our Inspired Africa collection, knowing that 100% of the proceeds support the non-profit Zawadisha*.
Hours: 12 pm to 6 pm Friday through Sunday, or by appointment
Location: 2115 Dickerson Rd, Reno, NV 89503 (we're sharing the space with Strange Bikinis)
Support Women-Owned Brands (plus some guys we like too):
- Fat and the Moon
- Among The Flowers
- I Am and Co
- Kula Cloth
- Land and She
- Modest Mix
- Feat Sock Co
- Nina Bosch Jewelry
- Amani Ya Juu
- Wren Designs
- Yellow Jewelry
- A Bird Named Frank
- Lisa Firer
- Storm In a Teacup
And more added every week!
*Coalition Snow plants one tree for every ski and snowboard we sell in Kenya through our partnership with Zawadisha, the social enterprise that our CEO Jen Gurecki founded. All proceeds from the sale of these goods go to support the distribution of clean energy and water products in Kenya to rural women.