SOS All Mountain Ski | Moonshine Theory
A one-ski quiver that's ready for resort and backcountry adventures
Don't see your size? Head on over to REI to shop more sizes.
Like a good pair of jeans will go from the trails, to the dance floor, to the bedroom floor, the award-winning SOS all-mountain ski transitions from couloirs, to groomers, to powder-filled bowls, seamlessly.
- A one-ski quiver that's ready for resort and backcountry adventures
- 105mm width underfoot works great on-piste or on-pow
- Rocker tip and tail help you maneuver crud or deep snow
- Traditional camber underfoot ensures quick edge-to-edge response
- Birch core absorbs vibrations and adds energy
- Slanted ABS sidewalls provide torsional stiffness
- Coalition Snow is women-owned and operated
Rocker – Tip and Tail Rocker with Mild Camber – 394 mm Tip Rocker / +2 mm Camber / 394 mm Tail Rocker
Multi Radius Sidecut – A multi-radius sidecut means the ski turns differently at different speeds and intensity of engagement. A longer sidecut in the tip and tail keeps the ski on the fall line, while a shorter radius underfoot gives the ski its carveability when engaged. The combination makes the ski stable and responsive at each moment of the turn, cutting down on overturning and hookiness. The 24m radius underfoot is ideal for long, arced GS type turns, and responds well to speed.
Core - Birch Wood
Laminates - Triaxial Fiberglass
Base - IS 7500 Sintered
Edges - 1.7mm HRC 42
Graphics by Coalition Snow Creative Director Lauren Bello Okerman