Sojourner Solid | Into Wishin'
Meet your new pow day pal
The Sojourner Solid powder board is business up front and party in the back. The scooped, early-rise nose and swallow tail give you the float you need when riding the deepest of pow days. Traditional camber underfoot and a progressive sidecut provide quick turn initiation and a stable ride no matter what conditions you encounter— blower, spring slush, or anything in between. And whether you’re surfing big bowls or snaking around tight trees, the Sojourner powder snowboard will respond to your every edge change.
What makes the Sojourner so special? The combination of swallowtail, scooped nose, and offset stance provides the flotation of a long powder board without having to size up. And the responsibly harvested and FSC certified bamboo core has a great strength-to-weight ratio, allowing for lighter, snappier boards. It's also the most renewable core material currently available.
- A directional pow slayer that's ready for all of your in bound adventures
- Slight rocker in the nose
- Less board underfoot makes for easy maneuvering for slick style points
- Designed for the soft snow and variable conditions of deep powder days
- Responsibly harvested and FSC certified bamboo core
- ABS sidewalls
- IS 7500 sintered base
- Made in the USA