La Nieve Backcountry Ski | Ink & Alpenglow
A backcountry specific ski that gets you up the hill as quickly as you can get down it.
There’s nothing worse than having your skis ghost on you like a bad Tinder date while dropping into a holy grail line after a slog uphill. With the La Nieve backcountry ski, you’ll never have to sacrifice commitment for a lightweight ride. At just under 7 pounds these skis won’t feel like a ball-and-chain, but they’ll have your back from the summit to the tailgate. Swipe right for more smiles and highfives.
- At 7 lbs. 11 oz., they'll have your back from the summit to the tailgate
- ABS sidewalls and sandwich construction provide torsional stiffness that gives the skis more pop and solid edge grip
- Sidecut is ideal for medium length turns and shines in negotiating trees and variable terrain
- Early-rise tip profile is a directional shape that pairs off-piste stability and soft snow performance with control
- Rocker in the tips handles crud and bumps upfront and provides maximum float in soft snow; slightly eased tails add control and stay out of the way in a kick turn
- Constructed with a featherweight backcountry specific layup that pairs lightweight basswood with a dense and stable ash core for lively flex
- Coalition Snow is woman-owned and operated
- Graphics by Coalition Snow Creative Director Lauren Bello Okerman
- Made in the USA