There's a few ways to be a part of Coalition Snow. Read all the way to the bottom to get the scoop on all of them.
👊👊SISTERHOOD OF SHRED REGIONAL CHAPTERS
The Sisterhood of Shred is a place for women, trans, and non-binary individuals to connect and rally around that next summit, both literally and metaphorically. It’s a place for us to celebrate being the badasses that we are, everyday.
Join one our existing chapters on the West Coast, East Coast, Rockies, Canada, and Australia/New Zealand to meet new shred partners, share knowledge, find events, and collaborate with others in your area.
We don’t care whose gear you’re on, if you're a beginner or an expert. We welcome you to be a part of the Sisterhood of Shred. It’s not about the brand, it’s about the movement, our passion for adventure, and a love of the mountains. Join the Sisterhood of Shred Facebook group today!
👊👊COALITION SNOW AMBASSADORS
It’s not about how many Instagram followers you have, how many days you ski or snowboard (in fact, that's not a requirement). It’s about wanting to be part of something special, part of a community of change makers.
Who you are: An activist, entrepreneur, artist, or change maker who is actively contributing to make this world a better place. You must be able to speak to this in your application. You also must identify as either a woman, trans, or non-binary.
What's important to us: That you are more than a skier or snowboarder. (In fact, you don't even have to ski or snowboard as long as love the outdoors.) That you are a human being who is attempting to make radical change in this world. We also value diversity, equity, and inclusion. That means we are working harder and looking deeper to find people of color, FTW/GQ, and other underrepresented groups to be a part of our team.
Don't apply if: You only want free gear, are shopping around brands to get free gear, and/or have no interest in communicating/engaging with our group of rad human beings.
If being actively engaged in our community sounds awesome to you, we invite you to apply be a part of our Ambassador team. Here’s what you can enjoy by being a Coalition Snow Ambassador:
- Inclusion in our private Facebook group
- Invitations to our private photo shoots and private events
- First dibs on all samples and mega sales
- 30% off anything and everything in our on-line shop
- Opportunity to be included in our Lady Parts feature + Instagram live
- Opportunity to be featured in our new magazine Sisu
- Opportunity to be featured in our podcast Juicy Bits
- Opportunity to be featured on our Instagram
- Opportunity to be included in our season edits
- Opportunity to be included in national/international advertisements
- Opportunity to be featured on our website
What we expect of our Ambassadors:
- Actively participate in our community, whether that be in the Facebook or Slack group, with one another in person, or with us at our events.
- Spread the #sisterhoodofshred stoke by being the face and voice for Coalition Snow in your community. Talk us up in the lift line or at the trailhead. Mention us over apres or smores. Hand out our sweet stickers and enamel pins. We’re not going to make this world domination thing happen by being quiet.
- Help us when we ask for it, whether that be to give us feedback on our equipment, join us at a demo day, or share a post on social. We need you.
- Share your content with us. Tag us on social with @coalitionsnow and the hashtags #sisterhoodofshred and #boldturns. We want to see and feature you.
👊👊COALITION SNOW ATHLETES
If you are pursuing a professional career as a skier and snowboarder and are actively competing and/or filming, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Include your competition schedule, edits, and anything else that will help us get to know you.