Sojourner Splitboard | Into Wishin'
Meet your new backcountry besty
The Sojourner splitboard might look pretty but it has as much muscle and can work as hard as anything else out there. Featuring a scooped, rockered nose and swallowtail, the Sojourner keeps you floating through the deepest of pow days. Traditional camber underfoot and a progressive sidecut provide quick turn initiation and a stable ride meaning you’ll feel in control no matter what snow conditions you encounter.
What makes our backcountry splitboards so special? The combination of swallowtail, scooped nose, and offset stance provides the flotation of a long powder board without having to size up. And the responsibly harvested and FSC certified bamboo core has a great strength-to-weight ratio, allowing for lighter, snappier boards. It's also the most renewable core material currently available.
- A directional splitboard that's ready for all of your backcountry adventures
- Designed for the soft snow and variable conditions of backcountry riding
- Responsibly harvested and FSC certified bamboo core
- Less board underfoot means easier skinning, kick turns, and maneuverability
- Stocked with Karakoram components; skins not included
- Made in the USA