Sojourner Splitboard | Fly By Night
Meet your new backcountry besty.
The Sojourner splitboard might look pretty but it has as much muscle and can work as hard as anything else out there. It's also got something that makes it special. This freeride splitboard features a scooped, rockered nose and swallow tail to keep you floating through the deepest of pow days. Traditional camber underfoot and a progressive sidecut provide quick turn initiation and a stable ride meaning you’ll feel in control no matter what snow conditions you encounter.
- A directional splitboard that's ready for all of your backcountry adventures
- Designed for the soft snow and variable conditions of backcountry riding
- The combination of swallowtail, scooped nose, and offset stance provides the flotation of a long powder board without having to size up
- Responsibly harvested and FSC certified bamboo core has a great strength-to-weight ratio, allowing for lighter, snappier boards and is the most renewable core material currently available
- Less board underfoot means easier skinning, kick turns, and maneuverability
- Stocked with Karakoram components
- MADE IN THE USA