Rafiki Powder Ski | Dawning On Me
Sorry, currently out of stock
A playful and friendly powder ski that floats through powder and crushes the corduroy.
Rafiki means “friend” in Swahili and pays tribute to the trees that we plant in Kenya for every ski and snowboard we make. Indeed, this surfy pow slayer will be your best buddy when the snow flies. But don't let the powder title fool you. This pivoty and nimble ski will float you through Hokkaido deep drifts, twist through tight trees and bumps, and still carve a groomer with ease. An ample tip and waist provide the floaty ride, a pared-down tail makes for quick release and instant control, while camber underfoot is all business on the groomer. Fun at any speed, the Rafiki is your deep day (and every day) besty.
- Ample tips and waists provide a floaty ride, while pared-down tails make for quick release and instant control
- Camber underfoot allows you to have full control on groomers
- Sandwich construction with full-width triaxial fiberglass layup
- Blended hardwood core is composed of poplar hard maple and ash
- UHMWPE sidewalls and layers of VDS rubber
- 4001 sintered base and 2mm full-wrapped steel edges
- Dual-radius sidecut has a shorter radius at the tips for easy turn initiation and a slightly longer radius at the tails to maintain stability and control, especially at speed
- Early-rise tip profile is a directional shape that pairs off-piste stability and soft snow performance with control
- Rocker in the tips handles crud and bumps upfront and provides maximum float in the soft snow; slightly eased tails enhance control
- Coalition Snow is woman-owned and operated
- Graphics by Brooklyn Bell
- Made in the USA