Rebel All Mountain Ski | Boom Bloom
You want more and you want it fast
With a more pronounced sidecut than the other skis in our lineup, our Rebel all mountain ski carves through trees, bumps, and corduroy with ease. Two millimeters of camber and gradual early rise make initiating the turn as easy as possible while maintaining stability through the turn. The birch core provides a smooth flex that won’t chatter while skiing at high speed. Quick edge-to-edge transitions keep this ski nimble when negotiating tight trees.
What makes this different from our SOS all mountain skis? The Rebel is more narrow underfoot and has less rocker in the tip and tail. It's better suited for those East Coast powder days and for skiers who spend more time on groomers and moguls than off-piste in the powder. You can compare our skis, designed for a wide range of skiers, here.
- 2mm of camber and gradual early rise make initiating your turns as easy as possible while maintaining stability through the turn
- Sidecut is ideal for making medium- to short-length turns and shines when carving corduroy as well as negotiating trees, bumps, and variable conditions
- FSC certified full birch wood core absorbs vibrations and provides a smooth, solid flex that holds up at high speeds and variable conditions without chatter
- Slanted ABS sidewalls and sandwich construction provide torsional stiffness that gives the skis more pop and solid edge grip
- Camber underfoot allows you to control your turns
- Rocker in the tips helps you ski through variable snow conditions, handling crud and bumps upfront while providing maximum float in soft snow
- Early-rise tip profile is a directional shape that pairs off-piste stability and soft snow performance with control
- Slightly eased tails enhance control
Early Rise Tip – 500 mm Tip Rocker / +2-3 mm Camber / 220 mm Tail Rocker
Single Radius Sidecut – A 17mm sidecut is ideal for making medium to short length turns and shines when carving corduroy as well as negotiating trees, bumps, and variable terrain.
Core - Birch Wood
Laminates - Triaxial Fiberglass
Bases - IS 7500 Sintered
Edges - 1.7mm HRC 42
Graphics by Coalition Snow Creative Director Lauren Bello Okerman
Want to compare our skis to find out which one is the best ski for you? Click here.