We Are Change Makers Summit
We Are Change Makers is a virtual summit (because we're not allowed to have nice things in person) for people who want to move past comfortable conversations and into areas that require leaning hard into courage.
Get all of the details here: www.wacm.co
This event is bringing together a passionate community of visionaries who are exploring everything from mindfulness and thought leadership to race to gender to truth and reconciliation.
This what’s in store for you:
- Practice rest as a radical element of resistance with Kriste Peoples
- Bridge ancient knowledge and healing with the modern era with Nellie Davis
- Get real about racism’s insidious and ongoing presence in a democracy on the brink with Saira Rao and Melanie Davidson
- Explore how to co-create sustainable futures with Kathryn Lukas and Beena Sharma
- Learn about empathy, justice, and radical change from Bernadette Muthien, Zenariah Barends, Loren Braithwaite Kabosha, & Lebo Ramafoko, a group of South African women who served on the Truth & Reconciliation Committee
- Decolonize thought leadership with Dani Reyes-Acosta, Samara Almonte, and Deenaalee Hodgdon
- Achieve true gender equity through inclusion with Lila Leatherman, Erin Parisi, and Zahara Green
Click here for details on the speakers, sessions, and more.
100% of event proceeds will go directly to Zawadisha, a social enterprise whose mission is to make women’s lives in Kenya better one loan at a time by providing access to items like solar lamps, rainwater tanks, and clean cookstoves in rural areas. Zawadisha is our partner in planting one tree for every ski and snowboard sold and was founded by our CEO Jen Gurecki.